• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NOT LONG NOW!!!!!!!!!!

anne2009

Hi All

Not long to go now before my op. Have to be at hospital for 7am Monday. I'm so glad its almost here now after weeks of preventing catching a cold!!! I have become so obsessed about not going near anyone who has been coughing or sneezing!! LOL

I'm feeling a little nervous now, but I am trying to keep myself busy. I'm more scared because I have never had an op before, so its all new to me!! I've noticed this week, I have become more nervous, but I guess that is normal when you're about to have an operation.

Hugs

ANNE xx

I am sure you will be fine Ann, good luck on your weight loss journey. Will be thinking of you on Monday x

good luck for monday are you having a band or bypass ?

oops just noticed it says bypass on your stats !!!

i hope all goes well xxx

Hi Anne.
Best wishes for your surgery on Monday. Nerves are par for the course but you will be fine. Where are you getting the surgery and who is doing it?

Good luck on Monday Anne! You will be a loser soon.

Good luck for Monday Anne, I too had the cold/flu paranoia and gargled everyday with TCP and took loads of vit c.

Look forward to hearing all about yr op x

gud luck hun will be thinkin about you lin.x

Lots of luck for Monday. I had a fair dose of the nerves too but tried to focus on the slimmer me to keep calm. 2 months later and (already) I feel wonderful.

Take good care and looking forward to reading about your experience.

Lx

Good luck for Monday Anne. Wishing you a speedy recovery. xx

Good Luck for Monday Anne.
Hope all goes well where are you from in Manchester/
Mia

Thanks everyone!!

Thank you so much for all your messages. It was lovely reading them.

I am nervous, but I see Monday as being a new start for me. I'm having my bypass done at Hope hospital, Manchester and is being carried out by the lovely Mr Ammori!!

Hugs

ANNE xx

i cant wait till i can say not long now lol but i knw when i do my nerves will be shot but i supose everyones are arnt they lol im sure we will all be thinkin of youhuni i knw i will be and looke forward to hearing youur posts where youtell us how much you have lost you will soon be on the losers side this time next wk hehe lv lin.x

Back