• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

carol THANK YOU

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi all thought i would write you all a little thank you .just to let you all now i am at last felling good about life now .no more toilet problems.no more being sick .and am now starting to get my life back going to my first BBQ to day and am looking forward to it .am also going to visit my family next week end my mum has not seen me this slim in years (cant wait )have cleared my wardrobe out of all black clothes and bought skirts and dresses.and am wearing shorts outside the house today( never would have before the op)life is great hope you are all well .love carol:grouphugg:

What a glorious weekend for a BBQ. Have a great time and knock em' dead with your new dress regime :)

The sun is shining and all's right with the world ! Lovely to hear how good you're feeling Carol... you go girl !
Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday x

The sun is shining and all's right with the world ! Lovely to hear how good you're feeling Carol... you go girl !
Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday x
see you wensday who else is comming do you know ?

enjoy yourself

Shorts wow well done..enjoy your bbq xx

You've worked hard and deserve every minute of pleasure your new shape has given you....

Hope you knocked em dead at the bbq, enjoy yourself xxx

Back