• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HI CAROL AND GEORGE ARE BACK

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi all first a big thank you to all for your help and yes me and george are still together and will always be .we have just got back from my mums have been there for a mouth as my Nan had a fall and was in hospital.have now had to put her in a care home as they would not let her home on her own and it was to much for my mum now so now my mum has her own life now and has gone to stay with my sister for a break .and my daughter has got the boys in day care and after school club so i can now sort my self out and go back to work and my weight is still falling it is now 10 stone 3lb lost 3lb when i was down my mums .hope you are all well .as me and george are great will post some photos .soon love carol and pup:chores016:

Woohooooo you and George are still together :D Im so pleased! Sorry to hear about your Nan and I hope you are feeling better about things now :D XX

Welcome back, glad all is well with u xx

Welcome back Carol ! Soooo pleased you & George are still together and that daughter of yours has seen sense. Must meet for a coffee soon.... xx

I'm so chuffed you kept George! I hope everything continues to work out so well.
Grace xxx

hi Rosa coffee would be great let me know when you are free and my daughter did not see séance she got told if i cant bring George when i can not look after them

Excellent news!

Back