• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I cant wait to say NO THANK YOU

ladylite

All my life I have been a pig, or to put it nicely a really BIG eater. My hubbie calls me a big strong girl....... LOL

I have never been able to say no, always eat everyones leftovers, never leave anything on my plate and have always envied the pretty little birds who just peck their food and actually leave some on their plate.

Well it wont be long now and I will be able to say

NO THANK YOU - I AM FULL

I just cant believe I will say that:confused::confused::confused:

Haha, it takes some getting used to - I was also a pig, haha!

Still a pig in my head, but my tummy says no!

xxx

It's wonderful, Ladylite! And to be able to eat a biscuit or ice cream without feeling ashamed. Now, instead of my OH saying "should you be eating all that?" he now says "you've done really well!" if I have anything like a small plateful. It's great and something I just can't get over! I notice you won't have the long NHS wait to contend with. So, not long now. Good luck with it all. Mxx

LOL, I still have trouble with this even with my tiny new tummy. It doesnt half make you think about what you eat though :D

I was the same as you Mary, can't abide any food waste so I'd polish off the leftovers after having had a huge meal already! :eek:

My son nearly always leaves something on his plate which is so annoying as on more than one occasion recently I've automatically gone to eat something off his plate before realising I can't have it :rolleyes:

Me either, we'll both be polite skinny ladies together lol xx

Back