• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

carol weekly weight

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi well here again another week on the scales and now down to 14 stone lost 2lbs this week only 2 stone to go i was doing really well went for my cheek up with dr hassani friday was wating for him to tell me how well i am doing and he told me off in stead :mad: said i was not doing anoth exercise and should be doing an hour aday sweeting at the gym well hes having a laugh i dont have the engry for that and it is to hot .but felt bad so have got my bike out again and am going round the park on it that will do for now .sorry about the spelling but my spell checker has gone and i cant get it back .it has done a runner on me lol

His sooooooooooooooooooooooo miserable isnt he! I havent seen him once since leaving hospital i always see Star thank goodness! At least his consistent!

Great news Carol. Sorry you got a grilling about the exercise but Dr Hassani, as well as most others, will be professional and will always tell you to do what the book says you got to do.

If it got you out for a little bit he's done his job and I'm glad you did get out on the bike :)

Congratulations on the weight loss Carol, it seems only yesterday you were worrying about not getting past the 15 stone mark and now you are almost under the 14's.

Good luck with the exercise, i'm sure the Dr is thinking of your health when he told you off, although he left you feeling c*****!

Keep on trucking xx

Back