• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

carol150

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi all just a quick note to let you know i am OK but my mum is not her cancer is back and there is nothing they can do for her it is so unfair .all i can do is cry i have not weighted myself Saturday it seams so pointless now my mum is dying it is all a wasted of time sorry to sound down but that is how i feel and have to keep up the front in front of my mum and sis so only have here to say how i really feel thanks for listening carol

so sorry to hear your terrible news , my thoughts are with you and your family x

im sending you my love, this is truely a very testing hard time for you now, im so sorry to hear this news and i hope you stay strong hun big hugs xxxx

Im so sorry to hear your sad news. Words are never enough at times like these but they are all we have. Im sure I speak for everyone here when I say feel free to come on here anytime and "bend our ears" as you say. You need somewhere to let it out so let it be amongst friends. I hope your Mum isnt suffering atall and my thoughts are with you and your family ((HUGS)) X

My thoughts are with you and your family Carol xxx

Am so sorry to here your devasting news, I can echo what DottyChic said we are here for you.

Stay strong hun and massive hugs to you all xx

Dear Carol, i'm so sorry to hear your very very sad news and my heart goes out to you and your family xxx

I understand completely how you are not bothered with weighing yourself and probably too how you can wonder why you bothered......

My dad died in Nov 1996, he died of kidney failure after falling out of the bed in which he was lay in dying of lung cancer, the swift end was a blessing which i thank god for every time i think of my dad.. But the real story is this, in the 9 months preceding this i went on a strict diet and went from 22 stone down to 16 stone and i have to tell you that my dad was so very happy that i'd lost this weight, not because he didn't love me as a fat person or that he was ever ashamed of me (i was my daddy's girl :) ) but because he knew the health benefits i would reap being smaller and also all the obvious diseases such as heart disease (which he had) i could potentially avoid.... Your mom will have thought exactly the same about you during your weight loss and also by knowing that this time, probably unlike previous weight loss attempts the weight will stay off. As a parent all that matters to us is our children's health and happiness. Your mom will be happy you have started the journey to a healthier you xx

I'll be praying for you and all your family, i know how you are feeling right now xx

Hi Carol i am so sorry to hear your sad news it is just so dreadful to hear,I am thinking of you.xx

Back