• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ch4 at 10pm.....must see

JO28172

:)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Interesting that they're not featuring big fat men.

Glad you reminded me. Intriguing :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to watching this too. Does anyone honestly think they are as happy with themselves as they say ?

Blurgh! Lol :D

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I had a bloke message me on a dating sight asking if he could watch me eat as it would turn him on ! Weird ....

I had a bloke message me on a dating sight asking if he could watch me eat as it would turn him on ! Weird ....

Ah but what I want to know is, did you do it lol :rotflmao:

pandora said:

Hilarious! :D

Haha , no , I was already post op & he lived 250 odd miles away , not that I would anyway x

Someone emailed my sister before asking if she'd sit on them and they'd give her 500 pound... My sister is the biggest prude in the world she was horrified.. I on the other hand thought it was hilarious . It could only happen to her hah! I used to love watching these chubby chaser programs not the feeders but how confident the ladies were ( not the ones that were proud of being 70 stone )

Now , for £500 I may have been tempted ;)

lol looking forward to this its got to be a laugh. some people have such weird fetishes. but would like to find some1 to pay me in the meantime to squish them until my op lol. if i did that i could afford the plastic surgery after ahahahaha

jessoliver2012 said:
lol looking forward to this its got to be a laugh. some people have such weird fetishes. but would like to find some1 to pay me in the meantime to squish them until my op lol. if i did that i could afford the plastic surgery after ahahahaha

Damn why didn't I think of that!!!? haha

Back