• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Baggy Body. Channel 4 @ 10pm

Jaybo78

Half the man i used to be
Just seen advert, it's all about people post weightloss surgery and the excess skin and how they will deal with it

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Jaybo78

Half the man i used to be
On Monday, sorry I forgot that in the title. My bad

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

top_kat

Thanks for this, shall check this one out!

princess4d4

will get it recorded thanks for the heads up

Cathy

Thanks, I'll watch that. Did anyone see the girl Marie Eaton on Weight Loss Ward last week? She had acres of loose skin, but a good result from her surgery to remove it.

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
bump

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Very brave people for going on tv to raise awareness etc. I wonder if we know any of them?

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
How can you eat a dominoes pizza after a bypass? I thought this was a food that would cause problems such as dumping? Her saggy skin is probably similar to what I should expect. Its scary :(

Val

Committed Weight Loser
I saw the first ten mins.
Bad choices don't help.
If you do it right, you'll be fine.

Can you explain ..do it right...you mean WL and exercise...?
:confused:

Smallerme

That's simply not true about skin. The man exercised most days, he completed a tough Mudder, the skin didn't disappear.

Apart from Fred, who clearly caused massive physical issues, I didn't think any of them looked too bad. It's just skin. Bodies are all kinds of shapes.

nicola1723

How can you eat a dominoes pizza after a bypass? I thought this was a food that would cause problems such as dumping? Her saggy skin is probably similar to what I should expect. Its scary :(

If you abuse your bypass and stretch your pouch I suppose you can. But what's the point of that?!

emma-louise

my new life!!
I was gobsmacked at the sight of her with that big pizza in front of her!
I have an endless list of foods I'm unable to eat after my bypass..
Bread/meats/onions//cakes/pasta/rice/chips etc...they just get stuck!
Apart from the onions(they seem to burn tummy now)

princess4d4

glad the lady was allowed to get fred removed as that was just really hindering her progress after the weight loss and that poor lad lost all the weight of his own back no intervention and refused funding thats bad as for the pizza lady she reminds me of the one from weight loss ward wanted the results without the working at it

Yvessa

A little judge mental on here. I have eaten pizza post op but can count on my hand the number of times since my op. I think there's a big difference between enjoying a treat an abusing your pouch. The majority of my meals are healthy. Try to remember that the media don't portray us kindly.

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Yep that annoyed me too. I felt it was a media set up. "Look at the fatties who just can't give up the bad food" But in saying that why did all three set themselves up for that?? The camera crew didn't force the food/beer into their mouths did they. I sometimes wonder at folks mentality and why they allow themselves to be set up like this. It not only puts them into a bad light but it reflects badly on the majority of those who bloody well work hard at this.