• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Change in Patterns

Wobbletogo

Likes to read
Has anybody else found that their daily patterns have changed?

Although only been a week, I am finding that my sleep pattern is a mess, even with sleeping tablet I don't stay asleep longer that 3 hours, so am waking at 4am then again at 7am. At 7am I am finding I can't get back to sleep until I've done something and had something to eat.

Previously I was hopeless at waking up in the mornings.

Have also found I'm not taking anywhere near as many pain killers as I used to, yet don't seem to be in much pain. Before I was on regular paracetamol and ibuprofen daily, now I'm barely taking paracetamol and can't take ibuprofen anyway because it's bad for the stomach.

Am finding it all very weird :silly::silly:

I'm 3 weeks out of surgery wobbletogo and my patterns have definitely changed. I used to be one for staying up really late, and now I am actually tired before midnight, and I don't need sleeping pills anymore. Painkillers for lower backpain are a thing of the past, as I don't get lower back pain anymore, its all wonderful in that respect...

Back