• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

chat room times 9pm ?

ty xxx

BY the way liz your new profile picture is AMAZING! You look fantastic! Congratulations and way to go girl!!!

ok me and some of the girls have decided 9pm would be a good time for people to meet in the chat room as alot of ppl seem to miss each other when they go in, if anyone is interested then thats the set time we going to give a try for now x

:D happy yapping !

liz x
hi liz now im waiting bypass and wonded if your chatroom is only for ladys (i will understand if yes) but if you dont mind me joining in ? how do i get on to it ? please thank you chris
:wave_cry:

hi liz now im waiting bypass and wonded if your chatroom is only for ladys (i will understand if yes) but if you dont mind me joining in ? how do i get on to it ? please thank you chris

Oh my gosh of course it is not just for bands!! Im waiting for my bypass too (in a few days time) the more the merrier!!!

sorry i know that post was aimed at liz but just wanted to let you know its for anyone to come and have a natter! im sure liz will be here in a min to say the same! :)

chris its not my chat room its minis hun and everyone is welcome at the top in the blue bar it says chat(back) click it and just enter a name u dont need a pass word ok xxx

bump ...........

you need to click the drop down bar that says main room at the top to get into the wls part of the chat !

ok guys anyone wanna join in ? its now 9.10pm

Back