• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2017 Surgeries

Bling Babe

So it’s been a year everyone! How is everyone doing? I’ve lost just over 8 stone and so so happy! Still have around a stone to lose but I feel fantastic! Hope everyone else is doing well xx
8 stone, that’s incredible, very well done to you :winner:

x.Nicky.x

So it’s been a year everyone! How is everyone doing? I’ve lost just over 8 stone and so so happy! Still have around a stone to lose but I feel fantastic! Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Amazing babe!!!! Well done you!!!

Minus 5st1lb very very happy but been off track for a while xxxxx

How quick a year has gone!!!! So crazy!!!!

Sarnie

Wow, that's amazing and better still that you feel so happy x

Maria61

Congratulations fantastic achievement xx

Irene44

Brilliantly done fantastic result :winner: x

Laaux

8 stone is fantastic, well done you :D
Over 7 stone for me and it feels great. I can’t believe it’s been over a year xx