• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help and advice WLS Group & El Hasani surgeon

Jomeak

Help and advise WLS Group & El Hasani surgeon

Hi All

I am new to this so please forgive me if I get this all wrong.

I am looking to start my journey of weight loss surgery and it feels like a mind field with all the different companies offering different packages. I am looking to have my surgery done at Chelsfield hospital buy Mr Shamsi El-Hasani. I have found a company called WLS Group and met today with a lovely lady called Wendy.

Has anyone else used this company or had this surgeon????? I am going private and want to make sure that they are a reputable company and not just going to take my money and run.

Very confused and worried and just would like some advice from people who have been in the same position.

Thanks

Jo :confused:

Hiya, I've gone with this company and surgeon, and can highly recommend them! I had my bypass done in July by mr el hassani, and he's a fantastic surgeon. (rather direct and not very chatty, but very very good at his job!) I had my surgery at chelsfield park hospital,on July 17th, and have nearly lost 5 stone so far. I'm actually seeing Wendy for my check up tomorrow, she's lovely!

Thank you Annemieke, that's really reassuring to hear. Well done to you on your weight loss that is fantastic.

Thank you Annemieke, that's really reassuring to hear. Well done to you on your weight loss that is fantastic.

Well, I couldn't have done it without dr el hassani and his team! It's a lot of money, but money well spent! I still have just over 2 stone to lose, so not at my ideal goal yet. What hospital are you considering? The team at chelsfield are fantastic,a great laugh whilst I was in hospital, and great care!

Also, I think wls group is very reasonably priced as a provider compared to others. They are very flexible ive found. I had to stay one night extra in hospital, no extra charge, and I had to cancel my first surgery date back in may, the day before the surgery was due, as my grandmother was terminally ill and about to pass away. again, no problem, they listen to me crying on the phone, calmed me down, told me to go to see her, and let me know when back in the country to arrange another date. No fuss, no extra charges whatsoever,

I am looking at the same as you. El-Hasani and Chelsfield Hospital. I am swaying towards the gastric sleeve rather than the by-pass but still trying to get my head around both procedures to make sure I choose what is right for me.

I have fears over excess skin at the moment as well, maybe you can tell I worry about everything and anything.

It's normal to wot, it's a big procedure. I think Wendy had the sleeve done by el hassani, she shoul be able to tell you all about that

Hi I had my Bypass at Chelsfield on 24th Nov by El-Hasani.....private also.

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!

He was amazing and took over an hour longer to ensure I got the surgery I really wanted. He is abrupt and indifferent to start with, but bare with him, he's the best!

The team at Chelsfield go above and beyond all expectations. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there, as did my guests.

Can't recommend this service enough!

X

Hello, I had my band done at Chelsfield hospital too....via wls. Wendy and Michelle are amazing and have been there for me every step of the way. I phone them often if I need advice etc, very good choice. Good luck :) x

Hi

Yes I used WLS Group too, different surgeon but no complaints what so ever.

Back