• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass WLS Group / Kent 21st June

Still can't believe it is happening... probably you are the same. Will only believe it when i wake up after the operation! Good Luck.

RNY_Valentine said:
Heya Jinjanut, glad you commented. You probably don't remember me but you posted on this forum with your problem, and I was the one who commented and said you probably had a stricture!! LOL if you look back onto the posts you will see. Thanks for the helpful comments though, and I'm glad Shamsi saw you in the end :) Wowza 10 dress sizes? That's amazing.

Hey there. Thank you to you and all the others who helped me on here. You are all amazing!

I need to get over my feeling bad if I have something off my normal eating. I eat very well - lean Protein and low carb. I had a slice of garlic bread tonight for dinner from hubby's plate and I feel so guilty!

Good luck to all you new gals on your journey. My only regret is I did not do this sooner :) xxx

Hi There, I am also a newbie, and have only just started my journey, my GP has just refered me to Dr. El-Hasani, so yh I have a long way to go and no definate answer as to if i will get it done via the NHS.....
But Good luck you guys I will be watching your posts and keeping up with your news.. :)
Sarah :) xx

Back