• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chicken curry recipe or bought sauce?

Following on from this thread - Has anyone seen the powdered chinese curry sauces anywhere?!

Sal x

I used to get the chinese curry sauces from my local butchers blieve it or not they came in packets. I think you can still buy them in some supermarkets. I know farmfoods do a nice curry sauce in a box that is ok on Slimming World diet i'm really sorry but i can't remember the name of it maybe someone will come along soon x

I think Bisto do a tub of curry granules, in the same tubs that gravy comes in, I remember trying it years ago, it wasn't hot enough for me so you could probably add some curry powder and other ingredients to give it more flavour if you wanted to, would be dead handy, found a picture its the only one i could find

Bisto Chip Shop Curry Sauce Granules (200g) UK LQQK on eBay (end time 09-Oct-09 01:26:53 BST)

Thank you ladies for all your suggestions it has been very helpful xx

I use tesco discount range curry sauce its about 89p a jar yummy

Me too I get the Tikka Masala one and the korma one the bargain range is called The Curry leaf - very yummy :)

Nice one guys - thannks for your responses - B&B I posted this ages ago (question about where to get em from) and your right...thats where I bought it from - it was the butchers! Hurrah! Thanks lol...

WBAYM - Ive not seen them before - thanks chick - might give em a go! x

Back