• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas Dinner success!

Well I was dredding Christmas dinner especially with my in-laws (haven't told them about the band) At Christmas dinner was my parents, hubby, sister and her family, friends there was lots of us.

My sister suggested my little nephew sat next to me and god what a result!!

I happily piled stuff off my plate across onto his and he was loving it haha and I got through dinner without a million questions off my mother in law. It couldnt have gone any better.... I had veg mash and one slice of turkey and happily coped with that.

Although last night she was talking to her sister on facetime. She said would you like to see them (meaning me and my hubby) she said they are very large it might be difficult to see them both on one screen.

Why do people who are suppose to love you think its ok to kick you in the face when it comes to your weight.... She has said a million things over the last 9 years and I have shut my mouth walked away had a little cry etc...BUT I seem to have lost 3.5 stone and found my voice!! The funniest thing was I launched at her paused for breath and then my hubby started!! He gave her, her life story and it was the extended dance remix!! Shes still upset this morning even my father in law laughed and said well Val you deserved every inch of that!!! Happy Days

I have an aunty who constantly has digs about my weight. If I ever pull her on the insults she claims it's for my own good, because she's concerned for my health. Odd then that she isn't happier about the weight I've lost this year...

Good on you for sticking up for yourself!:)

I have an aunty who constantly has digs about my weight. If I ever pull her on the insults she claims it's for my own good, because she's concerned for my health. Odd then that she isn't happier about the weight I've lost this year... Good on you for sticking up for yourself!:)

People can be so mean. Well done you. !

Wow, what a rude woman. Good for you for speaking up and well done on your loss xx

Well done you from the dinner to the sticking up for yourself hun. It's funny how some people think it's ok to say things like that and I often wonder if it's because they think we have extra thick skin that goes with the extra poundage :rolleyes: Good on you for speaking up! X

haha! well done, what a nasty woman. some people just make themselves feel better about their own flaws by focusing on other peoples! rise above it and prove them wrong :D xx

Back