• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CHRISTMAS GOALS

laurajlucy

Thought it would be a good place to stick my goal and for anyone else who wants to too!
Whilst we all have our ultimate goals, for many it is a while off and I thought christmas would be a good stepping stone for anyone, regardless of whether you are pre or post op.
Here's mine:

Start weight: 17st 12lb
Current weight: 13st 9lb (8 weeks post bypass)
Goal weight: 10st
CHRISTMAS GOAL WEIGHT: 12ST!

Feel free to add your goals xxx :):):)

I hit 18 11 yesterday so Im hoping and praying to be anywhere in 17s for Christmas. Ideally 17 7 but might be pushing it a bit!!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Start weight 19 stone 10lb
Today's weight 17 stone 3

By xmas would like to be 16 stone but be happy in the 16's !!!!

I have set mine as 12st but honestly, anywhere under 12st 8lb would be thrilling! Or a size 14 :D My 30th on the 4th Jan and I wanna buy a dress and some kinky boots!! xxx

Well my op is monday and so by christmas i would like to be fitter and healthier then i am now xx 50 in Jan so would like a footy shirt to wear to matches :)

I have my op on the 9th dec. so from now till Xmas I was to lose 35lbs. I don't know if that's over ambitious. But I do have the milk diet an then op so hopefully I can lose that.

35 lbs loss will make me 271 lbs x

Doesn't this duplicate the December challenge thread?! Either way I'm in n counting those pounds!

It does I've signed up to both lol x

For anyone interested you can find the Christmas weight loss challenge here:
WLSurgery.com - Weight Loss Surgery Support > Social > Weigh In > Monthly Weigh In

Everyone welcome to join in. I don't think I'm going to make my weight loss goal boo hoo!

I just want to hit the 38lb loss and im stuck at 35lb !!!!!!!!!!! Would have loved to have lost 3 stone by Christmas but i don't think thats going to happen :(

I just want to hit the 38lb loss and im stuck at 35lb !!!!!!!!!!! Would have loved to have lost 3 stone by Christmas but i don't think thats going to happen :(
look into my eyes :vibes::vibes::vibes: the 3lb will come off, the 3lb will come off! :D

Did not realise there was a post the same. Thought I was doing good. Sorry

look into my eyes :vibes::vibes::vibes: the 3lb will come off, the 3lb will come off! :D

Im looking im looking !!!!:8855:

Back