• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CHRISTMAS countdown 2014!

I'm trying to get into the 14s by Xmas..... I was 15.5 on Wednesday before I left for a week at my parents house ( always harder here as I'm cooking for them 3 times a day) I will miss my usual official Friday weigh in as I'm not home till Monday... Hoping I don't do to much damage before then!... Should still have time to get a couple of good weeks in! :)

I'm a bit late joining the party as it were but I've had my own goal set for a while....I'd like to have lost a total of 3 stone by the time christmas comes...it may not be achievable but I'd be over the moon if it was :) I lost 10lb pre-op and 32.2lb post op (which I hope makes me 2st5lb loss in total if my maths is right)...I have 9lb to lose before xmas (3lb this week - weigh in was this morning) so hoping that is somewhere near achievable, but I am now on solids so will have to wait and see...

Good luck to all lets hope its a losers christmas :)

I was hoping yo hit 140KG by Christmas, but I have had a 3 week stall so I do not think I will make it anymore.

Oh well well keep trying though.

I'm trying to get to 100kg by 20 Dec but it's moving slowly at the moment I'm 105kg today although the scales did flicker for a sec at 104.7kg so hopefully tomorrow I'll drop again.

Another goal was 16 stone for Christmas and that's achievable - 16 stone is 101kg so 4kg in 3 weeks...

good luck stephem and stacey.
I had a 2 week stall then this week have lost 5lbs.so hopefuly url have a big loss to make up for the stall. x

ive made my xmas goal! went on scales this morn and just over 2 stone off in just over 6 weeks! yay. now any loss is a bonus. good luck everyone x

ive made my xmas goal! went on scales this morn and just over 2 stone off in just over 6 weeks! yay. now any loss is a bonus. good luck everyone x

That's brilliant well done :) my weigh in day is tomorrow so I will see if I'm on target for mine or not...

My goal was to get under 12 stone by Xmas and maintain it up till then. Going on holiday on 18th Got there last week. Was 11.13 Back up to 12.2 today. But think I can still get there
You will def get there all the best sweetheart and have a great holiday you deserve it xx

Done mine too I wanted to lose 3lbs and I've lost 4lbs :) still so pleased the weight is coming off a year after my bypass, good luck to all xx

Well done everyone :) i am the odd one and i've set my mini goal for the new year rather than christmas ;)

Well I'm only 6lb off my target now....lost 3lb this week :-D

By the time I have my weigh in tomorrow I should have made my stone target - yay!!

But, more importantly I wanted to be:
fully recovered - which I'm pretty much there, pain free - yep, all but a bit of discomfort at times,
back on solid food - have moved from puree to soft food with little difficulty and have even managed toast :)

Mini Christmas dinner here I come......

Mini Christmas Dinner sounds good! What will you have? I haven't even thought that far ahead yet!

By the time I have my weigh in tomorrow I should have made my stone target - yay!!

But, more importantly I wanted to be:
fully recovered - which I'm pretty much there, pain free - yep, all but a bit of discomfort at times,
back on solid food - have moved from puree to soft food with little difficulty and have even managed toast :)

Mini Christmas dinner here I come......

http://www.wlsurgery.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Back