• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CHRISTMAS countdown 2014!

I am so close to my Christmas target of 140kg 1kg to loose, about 1.6lbs and I have 3 days to get it. Not sure I will make it.

Time to cross all ties and fingers.

Today was my final weigh in before Christmas. My goal was to get to 2 stone by Xmas. I've done it. 2stone 4 1/2lbs gone! Started my weight loss journey on 27/10. Feeling very proud. Hope you have all reached your goals or r feeling positive that they r in sight. Merry Christmas x

My goal was to get under 12 stone for Xmas and maintain it.

I am on holiday. I did get to under 12 stone....but no way have I maintained it.

My new goal is to loss any gain I have had for 31st December

Well done everyone. What difference does an extra few days make. We are all winners :)

Eeeekkkk I've also gone and done it :) hit my target of a 3 stone loss (ok so it's not my normal weigh in day so hoping I maintain until Boxing Day) but I'm over the moon - really didn't think I'd do it!!! Well done to everyone else who has hit or is on their way to hitting their targets!! Merry Christmas everyone xxx

Today was my final weigh in before Christmas. My goal was to get to 2 stone by Xmas. I've done it. 2stone 4 1/2lbs gone! Started my weight loss journey on 27/10. Feeling very proud. Hope you have all reached your goals or r feeling positive that they r in sight. Merry Christmas x
WTG hunni proud you should be x x x
My goal was to get under 12 stone for Xmas and maintain it.

I am on holiday. I did get to under 12 stone....but no way have I maintained it.

My new goal is to loss any gain I have had for 31st December

Well done everyone. What difference does an extra few days make. We are all winners :)
Here here Kirsty....... winners and Losers LOLx x x x x

Well done everyone! I hit my goal too so a big well done to us all..have an amazing Xmas!!!
Wyg Kar fantastic news wd hunni x x x

Eeeekkkk I've also gone and done it :) hit my target of a 3 stone loss (ok so it's not my normal weigh in day so hoping I maintain until Boxing Day) but I'm over the moon - really didn't think I'd do it!!! Well done to everyone else who has hit or is on their way to hitting their targets!! Merry Christmas everyone xxx
Wohooo wtg hunni over the moon indeed :)

Well i kinda hit mine sort of lol I wanted to be out of the 13's and today i weighed in at 12.13 although i didn't reach my goal of 12.9 but am dead chuffed to hit the 12 's it don;t seem possible ......my perfect Christmas gift, what more can we want x x x x x

Happy CHristams one and all and here's to everyone........ gl with those goals guys x x x x x x

So for my Christmas target, I was 1 pound short.

Oh well that is not New Years Target.

Congrats all

Back