• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CHRISTMAS countdown 2014!

How you getting on with your stall this week? Has it started moving again? I totally relate - I have these stalls and think oh no, that's it for me and then I feel so down I don't weigh myself for a few days and miraculously it starts shifting again!

Just changed my fitness pal settings because I've been dropping again this week but it was looking like I'd gone mad on high fat foods and I couldn't work it out - I've added in saturated fat to my totals and although I'm eating fat not much of it is saturated which means it's all ok - when I say fat I mean things like salmon or a drizzle of olive oil by the way, not blocks of lard!

I was hoping yo hit 140KG by Christmas, but I have had a 3 week stall so I do not think I will make it anymore.

Oh well well keep trying though.

you lot have done so well, I have no idea how I missed this thread, talk about late into the game eh? I would like to get off another 3 lbs before new year (giving myself a bit of time, since I have taken months to finally find this thread) and that would mean I have lost 7 stone!!! fingers crossed its do-able!!

LOL Sam :) new year targets now..... i'm certinly not going to hit my Christmas one lol what a fantastic gift tho Sam 7 stone...... wow wow wow amazing !!!

Hope everyone else ding well .... 9 days and counting x x x x

LOL Sam :) new year targets now..... i'm certinly not going to hit my Christmas one lol what a fantastic gift tho Sam 7 stone...... wow wow wow amazing !!!

Hope everyone else ding well .... 9 days and counting x x x x

Had to be new year target as I almost missed the Xmas thread! 3 more lbs is nothing really when you consider how much we are all losing. I'm thrilled with the weight loss, given me new lease of life x

I've hit my 16 stone goal (102kg) - as of today I'm 16 stone flat - a loss of 7 stone! Now to get to 100kg by Saturday, don't think that's going to happen but by Christmas Day is looking promising!

I am aware I am joining this thread quite late, but my goal is to be under 72 kg for Christmas day... Which would be about 11 stone 3. Was hoping to be under 70, but it seems to come off very slow at the moment. Anyway, at the moment I am 72.2 kg, or 11 stone 4.

I've hit my Xmas target today of being in the 14s..... This mornings weight 14.13 :) .... Happy days!

I've hit my Xmas target today of being in the 14s..... This mornings weight 14.13 :) .... Happy days!

Well done.

My Christmas target is now my New Year target as I don't think I'll do it by Friday this week...in short though, I lost 2lbs last week (on Saturday's weigh in as I was a day late) which left me with another 4lb to lose by Christmas...still cheeky weigh in today indicates another 1lb so hoping that maintains or even another 1lb to make it a total 2lb loss this week so hopeful that I will do the 4lb by New Year...

Back