• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas Struggle!

Jacwat

Hi everyone
I am due to have met my weight loss target by 4 th Feb for my next appointment. I had already achieved this a few weeks ago, however, I have since put weight back on and I am really struggling to get motivated again (story of my life!).
Help and advice really appreciated. Tough time of year and I am caving already!

Thanks
Jackie

Hi Jac,
It really is a tough time of year to be thinking of weight loss targets!! I had a similar problem, made my target then had to wait ages for my appointment with the surgeon and really struggled to keep focussed and keep it off! The only suggestion I can make is to allow yourself a few treats at Christmas so you don't feel deprived but but don't let it snowball out of control, keep in mind your goal and why you're doing this - and the fact that if you haven't made your target for your next appointment it will jeopardise your chances and slow the process down!
You can do it!!!

Good luck x

Hi Jac,
It really is a tough time of year to be thinking of weight loss targets!! I had a similar problem, made my target then had to wait ages for my appointment with the surgeon and really struggled to keep focussed and keep it off! The only suggestion I can make is to allow yourself a few treats at Christmas so you don't feel deprived but but don't let it snowball out of control, keep in mind your goal and why you're doing this - and the fact that if you haven't made your target for your next appointment it will jeopardise your chances and slow the process down!
You can do it!!!

Good luck x

Thanks Suzie
I am just finding it so difficult to stay focussed but I will, I so want this! How you doing? X

You'll do it, I'm sure :) get Christmas out the way then just focus on getting ready for your appointment.

I'm good, can't believe it's been 7 weeks! I'm back at work and back on solid food so all relatively back to normal, just a few stone lighter :)

Its a really bad time for anyone...get xmas out of the way and then head down all the way to february.
If you dont hit your target you may risk your surgery chance.
Have a great xmas and focus focus focus from the 27th!!

Its a really bad time for anyone...get xmas out of the way and then head down all the way to february.
If you dont hit your target you may risk your surgery chance.
Have a great xmas and focus focus focus from the 27th!!

Thanks, I actually feel so much better now I have a date to focus on. Your right, form the 27th, that's it! The surgery is so much more important to me than food!I can do this!

Thanks again x

You'll do it, I'm sure :) get Christmas out the way then just focus on getting ready for your appointment. I'm good, can't believe it's been 7 weeks! I'm back at work and back on solid food so all relatively back to normal, just a few stone lighter :)
well done

Back