• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss target

kako1924

Hi everyone, just found website today, really interesting ready through the post, knowing theres loads of people going through what im due to.

Im due to see The surgeon next week at sunderland (not sure of consultant) to see if i have met my target weight to be put on the waiting list for a bypass.

My problem is i cant remember what the dietician set as my weightloss. I have two letters from the team one stating i have a 3kg weightloss and the other letter stating 4kg, i initially set my goal for the 4kg, however have found it quite difficult.

After seeing the dietician i actually put on close to 13 pounds.

I have since lost 19 pound, which means i have met the 3kg target just, however i am currently on an all inclusive holiday in spain, due to come home on monday and im panicking incase they say that the target was 4kg (which i havent met) and even more worried that i have put a hefty amount back on, and they put me back 4 months as i really dont want to be put back that long

Due to be weight at weight watchers the day before i see the consultant.

Just dont know wether to cancel the appointment and make one for the next slot in a months time, to give me time to hit the 4kg target and loose anything i have managed to put on. Or just go and explain i have been on holiday and i have been trying to loose/maintain weight whilst i was there and take my weight watchers card to show that i hae actually lost 19 pound since my last appointment.

Really getting me down worrying about it.

Any info/advice would be great or if anyone has been in similar situation

Thanks

Hi hun

From reading a previous post I wouldnt worry to much if they need you to loose a little more they may extend for a further month. Bring your card along aleast it shows ur commited. :). Welcome and good luck with your Journey. xx

Could you do a VLCD for a couple of days before you go. You can drop quite a bit in a few days doing that. Or by cutting carbs x worth a try x

Back