• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

saggy tummy

shelly130672

Hi,just wanted to know how people got on after surgery with there saggy tummys after losing weight.I am due to have surgery at the end of August this year,I already have a saggy tummy since having my twins which I was unable to get rid of,but obviously am expecting it to get worse,how is the best way to handle this as the weight comes off,any advice on how people handled this would be greatly appreciated

I have been looking at my ever saggy belly trying to not let it bother me but after only 8 months out I'm still trying to not let it bother me but it's tough I keep playing with a it guessing how much weight I would lose if I could get it popped off it does hang but control knickers and clever clothing can and does make a difference it's something I have to live with till the time I've lose all I can the. Maintain for a while before I can think of some kind of surgery in the meantime it's going to the gym walking and using weights at home hope this helps

The truth is Shelly, I haven't yet come to terms with mine but I do know that when fully clothed - no one in the world can see it, that's got to be a positive. Many of the lovely people on here say that the skin is a trophy of your success. I'm trying to work at accepting this thought process.

It can never be perfect but I think you do get some improvement after time, or maybe just just adapt & get used to it

Back