• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clear liquids/full liquids?

Daisyhappy!

Hiyas, yet another question from me!
From my internet readings and on here, a lot of people seem to have a clear liquid stage and a full liquid stage. I was just told liquid that can go through a straw and was assured slim fast etc was ok, how come then it's not expected others?
What did your liquid stage entail?x

All providers have different rules..just go by what yours have said and you will be fine! I was 2week liquid 2 week purée 2 week mushy..I think!!!! Must confess to rushing the stages a bit as got sick of soup etc but try to be good! as for liquid...I didn't have a separate clear liquid stage..thankgod! X

Hia my hosp said 2 week liquids (thin) not necessarily have to be clear. My next two weeks liquid and baby food/liquidised foods. HTH x

My first two weeks was clear liquids like most soups that u can sieve all the lumps out of, water, tea , coffee, fruit juices, and I had nutritional drinks which are good protein source. Wishing you all the best.

I had clear liquids preop which was broth, popsicles, Jello, sugar free drinks. Now I'm on full liquids which includes pudding, yogurt, cream soups, vegetable juice, milk, and stage 1 baby food. Full liquids definitely have more variety. I hope this helps.

Every provider but also different surgeries....

Back