• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clothes size

teen

post op loser
Finally, I went tesco today as I needed a thin type coat (mack) I bought one before November 08 in a size 26 fitted fine then Now its to big and I look like a sack of s#it So thought I would treat my self and I got a smarter one in a size 20 I was so chuffed, walk round tesco grinning to myself lol

Well done Tina, its the best feeling in the world...long may it continue xx

Yay, thats fantastic. I do like the mac's in tesco's but unfortunatly for me being tall I have long arms and any coat sleeves sit somewhere between half and three quarter. No amount of weight loss will change that lol

I have the opposide prob I am short with short arms so they are always to long lol

tina its a great feeling isnt it? the feeling of trying my size 20 coat on in tesco's is still with me, think my daughter is going to swip it in august when she visits

That is wonderful news and it's so good to have something really nice to smile about - keep up the good work you are a star

Brilliant news Teen. Make sure you get plenty of wear out of it as it will soon be too big!

What a feeling Teen! As Sam says - wear it a lot - not long before you will need a 14.

I know how you feel Teen - just bought new jeans from Asda - size 16 !!! Cannot believe that not so long ago I was searching for a size 24 on the rail!!

hey grom what happened to that lovely mac you had on when we met? lol

lol still wearing it I'm afraid! It was tight on me when I bought it so it has lasted quite well!

hi all just wanted to post something from a mans point of view of cloths sizes. im just coming upto 6 months post op ive now gone from 58/60 inch chest down to around 48/50 inch.and my waist is down from 54/56 inch to 40/42 inch and more to come off yet i hope

wow andy thats a huge loss! well done :)

.x.

Back