• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

size 12 wow

teen

post op loser
Bought a new coat this weekend from TKMAXX bargain at £20 reduced from £90 and a size 12 omg Got 2 winter coats I bought last winter one size 26 and one a 24 They are going on ebay lol

OMG well done Teen. THats incredible. We need photo's !

Fantastic job! I cannot wait for that day!

Well done hun!! You must have been thrilled to bits with your weightloss AND bargain!!! I haven't seen a size 12 since I was about 12!!

Brilliant! Wow, a 12 I don't think I've ever been a 12. Good for you x

Well done hun, can't wait to be a size 12:D:D

well done teen wowwwwwww a size 12 looks so small ive never been that .wen i said i was having op my daughter gave me a size 12 coat shes hardly worn because it buires her , shes a 8/10 now i am hoping i will get in it case i thought not posible ........kath x

Fantastic - what a great feeling it must be. I tried on an 18 in Laura Ashley the other day and that fitted and felt great, but a 12 ... one day soon I hope!

Bought a new coat this weekend from TKMAXX bargain at £20 reduced from £90 and a size 12 omg Got 2 winter coats I bought last winter one size 26 and one a 24 They are going on ebay lol

well done tina xxx did you see the threads called liz's coat and the other called sarah's coat we took pics in out big coats you should do the same :D

congratulations again hun xxx

liz x

Congratulations! :)

xxx

Well done you. I have never been a size 12, but I did have a size 12 top on the other day and a medium from Zara which felt great.

Congratulations!!

couple of pix ignore hair and Pjs just had a shower lol one pre op 4 post op

Attachments

• P7160048.JPG
    P7160048.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 26
  • P7160051.JPG
    P7160051.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Photo075.jpg
    Photo075.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Photo076.jpg
    Photo076.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 27
  • PA180042.JPG
    PA180042.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 27
wow tina ur looking great hun, well done on your achievement, fab pics in the coat !!!! amazing !!!!

liz xxx

Back