• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Coincidence........???

Spikeyjaycee

Hi Guys. I've been waiting to hear from St Richards hospital for an appointment and all I knew was I was on the waiting list. I went to see my doctor yesterday cos I have been feeling so down about my weight and my inability to move that I had been thinking about suicide just to relieve the pain and get me away from this body of mine. I asked him if, while I was waiting to hear from St Richard's. he could give me Reductil for a short time cos the last time I had it, I did loose about 20 odd pounds and I need something short-term to get me to the hospital appointment. He has given me a month's supply and I hope they help me loose a bit of weight. He also said he would contact the hospital and chase them up.
Last evening about 7.30pm I get a phone call from St Richards to make an appointment to see Mr Slater in his clinic for 29 April at 1.30pm.
Now, is that coincidental, or would you say my doctor contacting them had anything to do with it? Maybe it was the word suicidal, I don't know, but at least now I have something postive to look forward to. I hope the others on here waiting to hear from St Richard's get contacted too very soon.
Thanks to everyone who contributes to this site - I feel amongst friends here. :) Julie x

Hi Julie it could be due to your GP calling them...but whatever the course its a good result....hang on in there because the time will by and you will soon be on the losing side with us...xx

sorry your feeling down julie but yay about apointment i live in chichester so if you fancy a coffee while your here and a chat msg me be nice to meet other banders

Back