• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Collarbones...

Fading Grace

Fading Away
Blog1.jpg

I finally have them! Yayyyyyyyyyy! :bliss:

I’m very happy about this, as I remember saying to my friend, that once I can see my collarbones I’ll quit dieting.

But, I’m not quite ready to stop dieting yet, but I’m not driving myself weighing myself constantly, or counting calories, I’m just continuing to keep my eating in check, walking lots, and exercising a couple of times a week. I know that I’m losing inches, even if I’m not losing weight, and I’m content with that :)

My dress sizes are still not going down, but my clothes are much looser and clothes that I bought too small, now fit, so I will soon been a size 18 which will be awesome. I definitely don’t want to be smaller than a size 16, because as I’m quite tall, and I would look ill. Size 16 is my dream size, so I hope that I will a 16 by Christmas… BUT

I’m going on holiday to American next month, so I know I’m going to gain weight as there are so many foods that I want to try,

and hey, you only live once :p

I’m actually going to go on a low carb, high veg/fruit diet for a couple of weeks before the holiday, and will do the same when I get back, so hopefully I’ll be back on track soon enough.

It’s amazing that I feel so comfortable in my skin these days (Even though my skin is loose and my bingo wings are out of control! ) but f*** it, my body was a mess when I was super fat, so I knew that it wouldn’t be perfect once I lost weight. At least in clothes I can feel fabulous! :banana dancer:

Wow. Looking good!!

For me right now its to hit 15 stone as then that will be 50% total body weight loss :)

For me right now its to hit 15 stone as then that will be 50% total body weight loss :)
Oh you will get there for sure ;)
When my weight loss slows down, I never give up hope because I can see by your progress that it's possible to keep losing, even if the glory days of losing lots, and losing quickly are over.

That is brilliant, when I loose weight the first place it shows is my collarbone but unfortunatly for me no one says.. Oooh your collarbones are looking very thin today..
But I gotta say that are some fab looking collarbones in your pic..

My collar bones r well and truelly hidden :( I can feel them but they aint popping hahaha ;D hurry up collar bones I want to see what u look like @fading grace yours r looking super duper x

I love that I can see my collarbones for the 1st time in ages :)
I felt a hard lump in my side this morning... took me a couple of moments to realise it was my hip bone without a huge layer of fat over it... lol :)

Looking amazing! :) Mine still don't pop much but my hips certainly have just made an appearance and it's fascinating lol. First time I've seen them properly since I was 13! Enjoy America, I'd love to go :) x

lovely collarbones, well done, and also sounds like you can still enjoy food and sure you are enjoying clothes more, hope to join you soon

Oh you will get there for sure ;)
When my weight loss slows down, I never give up hope because I can see by your progress that it's possible to keep losing, even if the glory days of losing lots, and losing quickly are over.
We are our own worst critics aren't we? lol

Back