• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Come in Tranquil Butterfly - Your place is ready for you on the Losers Bench!

phatmomma

Well it's the eve of a very special day! Tomorrow our beautiful and brave Tranquil Butterfly has her surgery.. She's fought long and hard not only for herself but for others to follow....

Good luck my friend, i'll wait for you on the losers bench xxx

Good luck for tomorrow hun, it wont be long and you will be back here where you belong, this time you will be on the loosers bench though ;) XX

Good Luck for tomorrow love, hope it all goes well xxxx

Thinking of you Tranquil... will be in touch by phone and we are holding your hand every step of the way Angel... love and hugs always xxx

Well it's the eve of a very special day! Tomorrow our beautiful and brave Tranquil Butterfly has her surgery.. She's fought long and hard not only for herself but for others to follow....

Good luck my friend, i'll wait for you on the losers bench xxx
Thank you so much my friend:hug99:. Could not have got this far without all your support xx

tranquil

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. I ended up spending a large part of the day at the hospital. They rang me this morning to tell me they would not be admitting me today but would do all the tests and pre op preparations to save time tomorrow.

So off Mr TB and I went. We arrived at 11.15 am and emerged at 2.05 pm. There are 5 of us all having ops tomorrow and we were seen by the bariatric nurse, the dietitian, one of the surgeons who will be doing the op Mr Mirza who is very nice and Dr Hartland put in a brief appearance at the beginning.

We were weighed, injected and yet more bloods were taken. They had some students in so when they took the bloods and gave me the anti blood clotting injection there were 9 of us all crammed into one room:eek:. I am not sure what the students actually gained if anything:rolleyes:.

They kept saying that they could not guarantee the op would definitely go ahead in case of any medical emergencies so I am going to turn up and keep everything crossed.

Thank you all again and hopefully see you soon xx

tranquil

Keep in touch Tranquil, if you want the forum updated, I'm very happy to be here... loving hugs and good luck, we will be thinking of you Angel xxx

Well I really hope you do get your op, it would be so hideous to turn up, be sat around all day & then end up getting sent home, I know that happened to dottychic on the original date her op was due to take place....keeping everything crossed that you are first down xxx

Thanks Bev I will text you and Julie if I am ok after the op. Angie it would be just my luck given everything that has happened:rolleyes:. Just have to wait and hope.

tranquil

Good luck Tranquil and so glad you are keeping in touch with us.... here if we can help.... love and hugs Angel... thinking of you xxx

Thanks Bev I will text you and Julie if I am ok after the op. Angie it would be just my luck given everything that has happened:rolleyes:. Just have to wait and hope.

tranquil
I hear you on the luck front my lovely, I'm just the same....as in I don't have any, lol! But....I did get my op...eventually, so I consider myself very lucky & you will be too xxxxx

All the best for tomorrow Tranquil, you will be fine and in my thoughts and prayers

Hoping everything goes according to plan Tranquil. Will be thinking of you and look forward to an update.
God Bless you lovely lady,

Linski xxx

Much love Tranquil. You SO deserve this. I'll be praying all goes well tomorrow honey. xxxxx

Good Luck TB . . . keeping everything crossed for op tomorrow. xx

Back