• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Come in Tranquil Butterfly - Your place is ready for you on the Losers Bench!

Tranquil, you're such a sweet supportive person and have waited so patiently for your turn whilst taking the time and effort to help others along x
You so deserve your turn and how fantastic it's finally here xxx
Happy healing love x

Good luck for tomorrow sweetie. It has been a long and painful journey, but all's well that ends well. Fingers crossed that they don't throw another spanner in the works. I'll be thinking of you. xx

Wishing you all the best xx

Good luck today Tranquil. Thinking of you. As always love and hugs Angel... xxx

Good Luck today xxx

good luck and hope everything goes well. am sure you will love your new life as much as we all do. x

Has anyone heard how things went with tranquil,

hope you are recovering well tranquil :)

Tranquil is now on the losers bench... a change of plan, but she is in touch and has a gastic band... she is doing well and we wish her all the very best and 'Congratulations' to Tranquil on making the Losers Bench... loving hugs as always Tranquil from us all! xxx

Was the band by choice? The manor seem to be doing alot of bands, I was offered a band but refused, why do they tell you a bypass would be best for you then change there mind on the day of the op!!

I am not 100% sure but it seems to have been decided on the day... I'm sure Tranquil will tell us when she is able... she is due to meet with her Consultant tomorrow... sorry, there are no details until either Julie hears from Tranquil or she gets back in touch... but she is positive as always and she is very optimistic as we would expect with Tranquil and we are willing her on her journey... she is now on the Losers Bench and she's safe and in touch, so pleased to hear from her.

Loving hugs to Tranquil and every good wish on your weightloss journey Angel xxx

Thanks for keeping us up to date Bev. At least she has had her wls, everything happens for a reason is what my mom would have said.

love

Rebirthxx

Absolutely Pearline and as always Tranquil is very positive and looking forward to learning and working with her new 'equipment'... glad she is alright and look forward to her coming home... Love and hugs xxx

Hi Tranquil, so pleased you are now on the losers bench.

Whatever the reason was for your change from RNY to a Band, just wanted to say that I was supposed to have a bypass and on the day changed to a band.

I have lost 3.5 stone since the start of my pre-op diet in May. It takes a bit of work to get your head around a band (and some days my head isnt there!!). But there is loads of support from some really great banders. And finally if I can be of any help please dont hesitate to ask.

PS We have met before at the Walsall Massive meeting, it will be good to start seeing more Banders there.

Take care

Last edited:
Back