• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

That it guys..... hope to see you on the losers bench soon

Maura

Oh my goodness, this is my final blog entry to my diary. I am off to Belguim tomorrow morning. I have a few bits to get before i go, most important one is pain relief.
had a lovely walk yesterday and can say i have lost 10lb in the past 3 weeks.
Had a few too many drinks last night, and had a good wee night. very nervous about the op, but with all my friends here and your comments have all given me the strength to go through with my op.
reading ur updates have inspired me and now its my turn to get my life back and thats what it feels like knowing i am going to have a band.
I come back from belguim on friday so will be in touch once i am back. If there is wifi in the hospital i will try to use my mobile to keep you all informed of my progress.
I just cant believe its my turn for this.:eek: I hope I dont freak out as they wheel me down... stay calm, stay calm....
Anyway this is me signing out. I will see you on the other side of the losers bench.
Hopefully my diaries will inspire all you who are considering the gastric band.
as what Arnold said "I'll be back". LOL:D

Good luck with it all xx

good-luck.jpg
24092.jpg

good luck i hope all goes well x

Thinking of you maura, can't wait to hear about your experiance as I'm hoping to go to Belgium when my time comes :)

Safe journey xx

Aww Maura, the anticipation is enough to drive anyone sane person nuts!! Hope all goes well for you, as im sure it will, and look forward to hearing all about it soon x

Loads of luck, see you on the losers bench real soon and look forward to your update :) x

Back