• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Confused.com

Mich81

Hey follow members
Don't know if any one can help, I'm doing the new system that was put in place about 6 months ago and have now completed both parts of tier 2 -slimming world and dietitian in the community.
At my last dietitian appointment she said that she has wrote to my gp to refer tier3 for me.
Yesterday I had a call from my gp receptionist saying the gp needs me to book an appointment for surgery ( I already booked an appointment after speaking to the dietitian )
I know in bristol because the new system only went live about 6 months ago do you think my surgery with be arranged whist still doing tier3 or do you think the receptionist just got it muddled?
I have other health problems that affect my mobility- fibromalaga and eds ( hypermobilty that causes dislocation, muscle, bone and joint pain) and bulging disc in my lumber region.
Obviously my weight is a massive problem to this but moving is painful so I'm in a catch 22!
Do you think this may have sped up my tier 3, many thanks

Hi and welcome. I don't have any idea about NHS but hopefully someone will come with the information you need.

Back