• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

confused

vonny

well been all the way to london again to see the doctors to make sure that the op wasnt going to be cancelled, i just wanted to put my mind at ease, thinking i would be booking my ticket this evening to go by train.....
However i've come back feeling even worse about the op now, not only did i see one of the doctors who cancelled the previous one she also said well theres no guantee it will happen this time as i'd had loads of abdo surgery in the past Prof manura might cancel it on the day of surgery if he feels it would be too differcult. Then she started talking about what surgery i was going to have and how they decide on the table which one they will do she said they might do a bypass but i dont want that and even went into great detail as to why i cant have that one done and why i was to have the sleeve which was agreed in august by Prof manura. I feel so confused wish i'd never gone to the Homerton.
I havent booked my ticket as my friend has agreed to come with me by car just incase i do get cancelled.
:wave_cry:
The only good thing that came out of it was that my weight is now down to 20 stone 5lbs from 21.2 on 25th march.

It's got to be awful when there's that uncertainty - hope it all goes ahead smoothly for you xx

I so sorry to hear your problems.
It must be so difficult not know what will happen, I really feel for you, and hope all goes ahead as planned, and you get the surgery you wanted.

Let us know how you get on X

Back