• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 hrs waiting for surgery before it was cancelled

Feeling tired, happy and by-passed !

Hi everyone !

All went well on Thursday and the surgery went ahead without any problems this time :D. Came home day after and can honestly say that I had no idea 'Wind' could be that painful :eek: !! Never has passing wind and burping been such a blessed relief with all the family cheering on either one happening !! Feeling really well which I am surprised about, now the pain is alot less between my shoulder blades, which is the only place I have had bad pain?? No pain killers needed yesterday or today, and am managing about 1.25litres fluid a day.

Thanks for all your support over a really anxious time, which I'm sure you all remember, and heres hoping I've joined the losing side. XX ;)

Hello and welcome back :)
So glad to hear the op went well and that you are home and recovering. Take care of yourself and take it easy, rest up and recover ;) xxxxxxxxxxx

So glad your 'done' and not feeling too bad.

Rest up & recover quickly x

Welcome to the losers' bench !! Take it easy and let your body heal.. xx

So pleased it all went well, keep on burping!

Glad it's done and dusted. Make sure you keep trying to walk around and sip plenty. Walk, walk, sip, sip. It definitely helped me post-op. Also, listen to your body and for goodness sake, don't try to do too much before you're ready xx

Back