• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Constipation :(

pffft a few steps ahead of you there Red. the joys of pregnancy!

A friend of mine had this when she was pregnant, so it's not the bypass. She went 9 days without going but eventually the same stuff as you have been given worked.

Let's hope your next update on this has a result...;)

well shel, it might give you and idea of what giving birth will be like when you do go... lmao, sorry to be gross!!!

.x.

Seems like it Red! I'm feeling a complete lack of nourishment at the moment too, because the morning sickness has stopped me eating and drinking very much. Now I know how it feels when you don't eat properly post op, and it is NOT good! I'm exhausted and completely drained.

Lovely GP has signed me off work for another week though, doesn't want me going back until this is all sorted. So thats one pressure off!

O that's horrible Shel and can't be helping with the mail movements at all. Baby takes everything from you anyway and you can't get/keep enough in as it is!

I think your experiences will be the benchmark for future Minis post-bypass mothers-to-be.

And good for your GP, you are doing one of, if not the most amazing and important jobs in the world after all; growing a baby!

Cheers Red :)

I have finally been properly :D (I can't believe I'm discussing my bowel movements on the internet). I feel so much better its unbelievable. My tummy is making tummy type noises for the first time in ages :)

Still not clear, but so much better than this morning! Lesson learned, don't ever let it get this bad again! I thought that by plodding on with the benefibre it would eventually sort itself out and should really have seen GP before today.

Thanks for all the support guys :hug99: as ever you lot are truly marvellous.

Hiya
glad that things are on the move:wave_cry:. I have been prescribed movicol also,and even though it tastes like alka seltza, it is wonderful stuff as long as you take it regularly, it will make you regular, so to speak. I was on lactulose, but it is horrid stuff to take, like swallowing liquid sugar, and so sickly sweet. Keep taking the Movicol, even if it is one sachet a day, which is what I take, it will keep you regular.
Glad things are clearing through the pipes now.
MNL:p

Back