• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Battle in my Belly!

bubblyangie

My Life what a day ive had, well you know im having to eat my x3 meals a day plus x3 high protein shakes, well I have been doing well, but today a blooming consequence of this is wait for it.......... Constipation, I have felt full to the brim and in agony all day, I already take x3 stool softners a day and x2 senna and x2 Dulcoease every night you would think things would be ok, you thought wrong........ Well I have taken x2 Picolax strong bowel preparation sachets, and I think the earth is beginning to move, Why oh why is everything so blooming hard for me??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thinking of you and hoping you are OK. It's a really unpleasant feeling so I hope it is soon over and you have some relief. Big hugs to you
Jo XX

Awww Angie... it's certainly an uphill climb for you at this time... I can only hope and pray that you are going to find some plateau where you are able to get settled at last... living in hope of this for you Angie... you are certainly going through it... sending a load of love and hugs as always precious xxx

you poor soul. Those picolax are vicious beasts! good grief poor you needing all of that!

Well I took Picolax Sunday at about 2pm..... Sorry for the grossness now, but due to my piles I cannot pass really hard Poo, so on go the rubber gloves about 9pm, to remove the cork out the bottle so to speak, Nasty I know but desperate measures etc..... and I have been up and down to our bathroom all night, I am exhausted but at least my tummy is feeling much better this morning....... I suppose I start the routine of filling it back up again today!!! God is my Journey ever going to get easy...........got a meeting with my x2 consultants later today, but not holding my breath as to any miracle cure, im just a lost cause...............Sorry for being gross, but just being real!!

Angie I'm glad to hear you've had some movement-
constipation is the devil's revenge on VLCdieters....
I so remember the agony after loosing 9 stone on Lipotrim:(

It's so difficult to talk about too - so well done you - I hope you get some help/advice later today-
don't spare those consultants any of the detail/reality of what you are having to go through

massive hugs xx

Back