• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Consultation Booked...and Changed!

Chuffy_29

I've taken another step and requested a consult with Mr Byrne or Mr Kelly at Spire Southampton. I am going to discuss the new POSE procedure and the other tried and tested procedures. Won't be until October but i feel quite excited. :)

I was given the 6th October (as per later posts) and had to move it. I have a meeting in Sheffield earlier that week which means i can't attend parents evening on the Monday so have to do it Wednesday and wouldn't be able to if i was in Southampton. Re-scheduled to 20th October....at least it's a little more time to shift some lb's!

Last edited:
good luck sweetpea, never heard of it tho x

The POSE procedure (in basic terms) pinches bits of your stomach and use little anchors to keep them pinched, therby reducing your stomach capacity. If you google POSE procedure it comes up.

They do the op down a tube in your throat, so no cutting at all. They expect the op to eventuually be done on day care basis and back to work next day.

http://www.endoscopicweightloss.co.uk/
It costs less than other proceedures - about £6200 at the moment.

My consult is booked...6th October, 4pm at Spire Southampton with Mr James Byrne...nervous and excited and it's only a consult lol

good luck with that hun - let us know how you get on xxxx

ooh how exciting!
I was nervous too. :)
I have an appointment with him at 5pm. so i'll probably see you there or if you want to meet for a coffee and a chat before let me know and we can arrange something.

x

Blimey you're a long way from home! I'll add you as a friend on here and then closer too (when i know if i'm working in the morning or not) i'll swap some details if you like?

Back