• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Consultation booked! :D

LuLuXo

Have just got off the phone with healthier weight and have got my consultation booked! All systems go for banding in jan! After all the negative talk about "the hospital group" I've decided I'm gonna avoid them completely!
Thanks for all the advice, I'm gonna go for Dr.Super... He's got a pretty high rep on here! I'm starting to feel so excited/nervous!
:D xx

I went with Healthier Weight and had Dr Super. They have been great and he is wonderful ~ they also have their own weight loss forum too which is an extra avenue of support, but its also checked by HW staff so if you have any questions or problems they also may respond :)

The book that they give you for information on what you should be eating at different stages is excellent, amounts, suggestions as well as tips. They will also give you a timer to time your eating (ask if you don't get this as I didnt get it until my first fill which they don't do until 5-6 weeks post op)

Their guidelines are slightly different to other providers and follow quite length times for liquid, mash etc post op, but they also have a great outcome and also their stats in terms of success are all way above the averages. And for me, they also have a zero % mortality rate in terms of surgery and with the banding and that for me was very important due to a personal fear of anaesthetic.

After care has been great, but also ask about any special offers because when I booked mine, if I booked within a certain time I got free 3 year post surgery warranty which covers any slips, problems or issues. Their offers change regularly.

They aren't the cheapest, but they have been great and they also deal with a lot of people who have had surgery elsewhere but have then met with poor aftercare :)

hey top_kat! the reason i chose them was really down to what you told me about their aftercare, its really important to me that i will be supported throughout! Thanks so much for taking time to explain and help me out. Im getting a bit nervous now. nervous, but excited. x

Back