• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cornwall Newbie

Chrisyd

Hello to you all

It's been a long old journey - almost two years from my Doctor's recommendation - but I am almost at the end of my LRD with my bypass due on 24th July. I'm excited and a little scared - but mostly looking forward to my new life.

Chrisy

Good luck, with yr op, I had mine 27th may at treliske, Mr Clarke did a great job. Give us a shout if you have any questions.x

Hello

Thank you very much for the welcome and the link

Chrisy

Good luck, with yr op, I had mine 27th may at treliske, Mr Clarke did a great job. Give us a shout if you have any questions.x
Thank you so much. It's good to know that the Treliske team are so good.

Hi there :) welcome to a fab site x had my band fitted at treliske back in feb......... mine was a long 3 year wait lol but worth every second :) the team there are great, maybe a bit unorganized lol x x x anyway all the best

Thank you - I look forward to reading yours too :)

Cd

Wow - you have done really well - I had a look at your diary too. My LRD is milk, milk and more milk. Thank goodness I can have some of this in tea :). Looking forward to my new life beginning Thursday. Glad to see you had Mr Finlay too.

cd

LOL you'll be bathing in it before long LOL Finlay is ok, a bit blunt and to the point but fortunately i don't have to see him again LOL i'm treliske tomorrow off to see Jeremy :) good luck and questions just ask...............

Yep, he was blunt - but at least you know where you are with him lol. Good luck tomorrow.

cd

Hello and all the luck in the world with your up coming surgery!

Back