• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Yet Another Newbie

Bubbles_001

Hi All
My names Sylvia I am new to this web site , i am due to have the Sleeve on the 26Th July and though it is a few weeks away i am already excited but a little scared but mostly excited and hopeful that this will be start of a new journey in my life sown the path to slim city as i have only ever had the directions to fat city as my diet sat nav never worked properly and always lead me in the wrong direction LO
i am totally shiny brand new at this and any information any one can offer would be gratefully appreciated

Thank you in advance

Sylvia .... Bubbles_001

Hello Sylvia and welcome

I live your brand new and shiny line!!

Good luck with your op xx

Welcome aboard and all the very best to you x

Hi sylvia, welcome to the site hun. Not long to go for you now. I know how you feel, i'm having my sleeve the 30th june. It's surreal isn't it x

Welcome!! I only just joined the forum too but everyone on here is totally lovely and really supportive. I was banded yesterday and like you hope this is a whole new start for me! If you go to one of the threads for those with sleeves you will probably find all sorts of useful stuff too.

Good luck on your journey x

Hi and a warm welcome, i'm a sleever and it is my new best friend, good luck with your wls.xx

Thank you

Thank you to you all for your kind and warm welcome, it is so nice to have people to chat too and to ask for advice i know the start of my new journey wont be a lonely one

The road is long
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
But I'm strong
Strong enough to carry on
i ain't heavy, I will be thinner .....LOL

(Borrowed from the song he aint heavy he's my brother)

Good Luck to every one who is already or about to start there journey

Hi everyone, I'm new here, I had my band done on Sunday and in the last couple of days I have had terrible trapped wind.

I have tried peppermint tea, taking walks, windeze and loads of other stuff! Am not eating much as it is too uncomfortable.

Once I get a handle on this I am sure it will be good, it just feels bad right now!

Ouch!

All the best.....Sally x

Hi Sylvia and welcome....i too am due to have the gastric sleeve with cosmetic bliss...going out from stansted on july 25th so we will both be in the hospital at the same time :) wishing you the best of luck...im a newbie to this too so look forward to hearing how you get on xx

Hi there, can you tell me a bit more about cosmetic bliss, why you chose them? Any was it the surgeon who advised the sleeve? Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions but am just new to this!

Back