• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello , newbie post-op

Beccalah

Hello, my name is Becky, I am 44, married with 2 children and I am 6 weeks post- RnY Gastric Bypass.
I live in Luxembourg, have done for almost 20 years, love it here and well established up to a point! Languages are my sticking point and finally found these forums here in English! So happy.

I look forward to meeting some of you here, I am quite excited,
Currently doing really well on this journey so far, my doctor and dietician are really happy with me, :)

So, Hi and can't wait to start chatting

Have a great day! :thankyou:

Hi , welcome, Luxembourg is a lovely place to live.
You will find this site very supportive and I hope you can meet lots of friends to share your journey with. I am glad all is going well and hope it continues to do so. Look forward to your posts and progress.

Congratulations on your operation and welcome to the forum. Lots of support and information and sometimes just a little bit of crazy.

hello and welcome to yet another newbie,i look forward to reading your updates !

Hello and welcome! Glad to hear your surgery went well - welcome to the losers' bench! :D x

Thank you everyone, there is so much info here, I am so busy reading! lookout ng forward to getting to know you all xx

Back