• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cost of gastric sleeve

Tules

Help all,

I am looking into gastric sleeve surgery, will pay privately. Has anyone managed to get this done for less than 10K near London?

The overseas prices are looking very tempting but wd rather near home.

Thank you,

Tully

Mine was approx 10K.

Mine was £10,500 and I went with Healthier Weight. I live in Birmingham but they offer surgery (for sleeves) in either Manchester or Southampton - I'm guessing that Southampton is closer for you, but both are centres of excellence for sleeve operations...Good luck :)

Thank to you all. Will check all the names you mentioned. Hoping to get surgery done early January . Watch this space x

Thank to you all. Will check all the names you mentioned. Hoping to get surgery done early January . Watch this space x
. Best of luck Tules, hope you find a great surgeon, if you have any questions, just ask :). X

Thank you all. I live in London but I think there are better options elsewhere. Planning a meeting with Dr Ammori at Spire Manchester. Just hope distance will not be a problem in terms of aftercare. Hope to have the op in January, new year, new me! I am already so excited!

Thank you all. I live in London but I think there are better options elsewhere. Planning a meeting with Dr Ammori at Spire Manchester. Just hope distance will not be a problem in terms of aftercare. Hope to have the op in January, new year, new me! I am already so excited!

They may be able to transfer your aftercare to an associated centre further south.

Good luck! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Just seen your other post. Could your friends Bariatric team in turkey not do it for you?

Cheaper and little holiday in the sun to recover :)

Whatever you decide. I wish you the best xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Prof Amoori and the team at spire Manchester are brilliant. That is who and where I had my sleeve done 2 weeks ago. Speak to them about aftercare, as I went with healthier weight I get my aftercare package in Birmingham which is easy for me, but they should be able to transfer after care!!

Good luck anyway ? xx

Thank you all. Helen, I was about to go to Turkey for the operation - he has got an amazing team, more thorough pre operation check-up and after care but my husband was worried about sending me off there on my own. I can be at home within 2 days this way. We have a daughter at school.so reluctantly i chose to have the opportunity here but have confidence I. Dr Ammori.
Thanks Vixter, I am booking direct with Dr Ammori so - will organise a Skype talk next week (though annoyed he charges for this)and hope to get sleeved in Jan. Frankly, cannot wait x
Saw your question 're weight loss - you have done amazing, hang on there more weight loss will follow x

Hi Tranquilzone, I booked my op for end of February with Dr Mannur at Roding. Was trying to book Dr Ammori but Roding is closer to me. I am also impressed with after care. How are you getting on? I hope to go the monthly group session in January. Wish I can have the op sooner but work v busy and can't take time off. Cannot wait!

Czech Republic is even cheaper, its £3780 I am off there in 5 days to have my op along with a friend. I have several friends who have also been there and have nothing but excellent reviews about it.

Good luck in your choice and wls journey

Hi Tranquilzone, I booked my op for end of February with Dr Mannur at Roding. Was trying to book Dr Ammori but Roding is closer to me. I am also impressed with after care. How are you getting on? I hope to go the monthly group session in January. Wish I can have the op sooner but work v busy and can't take time off. Cannot wait!

Hi Tules

Somehow I missed your comment above ( I am not very good with this site!), I hope to be at the January support meeting so hopeful we can have a good chat face to face. Mary the nurse who organises the support group is really helpful and very support both before and after surgery. They have changed the venue so hopefully I will find it. What date in Feb have you booked?

Hi, almost missed your message too. The system does not have alerts. Glad you wrote.
Yes I will be at the next meeting. My name is Tulay. Hope to find the room OK. It seems to be close to tube though. See you then. My operation is on 27 February. Cannot wait!
How A
are you doing by the way.

Hi, almost missed your message too. The system does not have alerts. Glad you wrote.
Yes I will be at the next meeting. My name is Tulay. Hope to find the room OK. It seems to be close to tube though. See you then. My operation is on 27 February. Cannot wait!
How A
are you doing by the way.

I am doing well I have managed to lose 4st 10 pounds since the 1st August but i am not managing to eat meat or chicken yet so sticking mainly to fish. My name is Christalla and I look forward to seeing you at the group meeting.

Back