• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Costs of surgery?

Hi, I have been quoted £7450 for a gastric band at Nuffield in Leeds, it includes 2 years aftercare, dietician support, fills etc. I was the same, knocked back for it doing on NHS twice, so i've decided to go private now.

Slimmersal, which consultant have you gone with at the Nuffield? I've got my consultation with prof mcmahon on 17th Sept, would be great to hear how you get on there. :)

hi i had my band done as have many others,mazza,coralie,pink daisy to name a few by wlsgroup it was £5995 but now is £6195 inc 3 yrs aftercare and unlimited fills for 2 yrs and 3 extra fills in yr 3 they are great ! xheather

My gastric band with single insicsion is £7900 with life long plan and refills included.
Having it done by franco Favoritta who pioneered the first band 15 years ago or so they say, think now hes trying different techniques so i though go for it whats another £1,000 debt at this stage...Ha Ha broke but slim !
Mia

Back