• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Could it be an NSV?

Wobbletogo

Likes to read
I posted on here on saturday about my day of furniture moving doing my back in and needing non-steroidals, but because I couldn't get a clear view I decided to err on the side of caution and stick with paracetamol. So I took 2 tabs and went to bed, fully expecting a bad night's sleep and being unable to get up in the more cos of the stiff inflammed back.

Well what do you know, I had a great night's sleep and woke up with no pain whatsoever. After 3 years of needing regular paracetamol and ibuprofen, plus occasional naprosyn, I am ecstatic, it's great to be able to get off being reliant on tablets just to struggle through a day :bliss:

Great news and its good to see differences such as this, things that really make a difference to our everyday lives and the way we live :)

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS. I was in the completely same boat, was on up to 21 pills a day for the last 5 years. That last 5 years has been some of the most miserable years of my life bar having my kids and hubby due to the pain i've had. I've been med free for 3 weeks tomorrow without even thinking about it.

Back