• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In pain could this be dumping?

chrisa

I have been out this evening had bout 5 vodka n diet cokes lots of dancing and before coming home I had a chicken burger without bun with garlic sauce on. When I got home and into bed had severe pains coming and going in my lower tummy just below my naval i could feel everything gurgling round the tubes but then it seemed to stick at this point and pain has been reocurring now for bout 2hrs just over it has easde a bit I seem to be passing bit wind up and down but nothing major, I have just made my self a cup of tea and a ginger snap to see if i can flush out the problem so I can get some sleep. Does anyone think this is dumping or just a little blockage?:confused:

chrisa said:
I have been out this evening had bout 5 vodka n diet cokes lots of dancing and before coming home I had a chicken burger without bun with garlic sauce on. When I got home and into bed had severe pains coming and going in my lower tummy just below my naval i could feel everything gurgling round the tubes but then it seemed to stick at this point and pain has been reocurring now for bout 2hrs just over it has easde a bit I seem to be passing bit wind up and down but nothing major, I have just made my self a cup of tea and a ginger snap to see if i can flush out the problem so I can get some sleep. Does anyone think this is dumping or just a little blockage?:confused:

Sorry I can't be I help. Just hoping you are ok now xxx

I am now thanks was a terrible few hours pain was awful but managed to go back to bed at 5 and just got up so managed bit of sleep xx not be long now for you xx

chrisa said:
I am now thanks was a terrible few hours pain was awful but managed to go back to bed at 5 and just got up so managed bit of sleep xx not be long now for you xx

Have you still got your gallbladder?

Glad you are better now :D xxx

Gallbladder pain is under the ribs on the righthand side with pain going to your back sometimes.
Sounds like the burger meat working its way out or the vodka and coke having a revolt,we have to be gentle with our insides now.

Yes thats what I thought usually ok with bit drink think was the chicken burger and garlic sauce that might have done it x was my own fault so long since i'v been out properly only had half the drinks of others but kept dancing instead of goin to the bar. Food definitely no no in future xx after drink that is xx

Big an Bouncy said:
Gallbladder pain is under the ribs on the righthand side with pain going to your back sometimes.
Sounds like the burger meat working its way out or the vodka and coke having a revolt,we have to be gentle with our insides now.

I have gallstones and it radiates so couldn't pinpoint it to the righthand side. I think gallstones can feel different for everyone depending on the size of them, if they are sludge or formed etc

Glad it may have just been indigestion Chrisa :) xxx

I have just manage to go to the loo, last went on FRIDAY so think it could of been that causing my pain as well as it was lower down in my stomach and it did feel like something was trying to move but couldn't so may have just been that after all I know constipation can be painful couple days on my fybogfel maybe!! xx

chrisa said:
I have just manage to go to the loo, last went on FRIDAY so think it could of been that causing my pain as well as it was lower down in my stomach and it did feel like something was trying to move but couldn't so may have just been that after all I know constipation can be painful couple days on my fybogfel maybe!! xx

Is constipation common after bypass? The pain of constipation is excruciating.

Back