• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it "normal" to be this obsessed/worried?

FEDup1981

I WILL look like this!!
This might be long so bear with me!

Nearly 3 months post op and ive lost just over 5 st. I was 23st 5.5lb, and to IDEALLY id love to weigh 10st. So that means i have around another 8 to lose.
I hoping the next 5 will come off before the end of the year, but im worried about that final 3.
ATM, i avoid all high fat foods, biscuits, sweets etc. But thats cos i want the weight to come off quick. When ive lost weight, and want the occasional treat, will this make me put on weight?

Also im worried about what people perceptions are. How do they see me when ive lost the weight. Do they see me at 13st, and a size 16, or 10st and a size 12. I just dont want people to think i havent reached the goal, if i never get to 10st.

Also, this last week ive finally stopped being sick after meals. I was being sick nearly every day, perhaps 2or 3 times, and im not now. I should be happy about it but now im worried im eating too much.

This is what ive eaten today:
Brk: Small bowl of bran flakes.
Lnh: Banana
Afternoon: I had a lollipop :eek: chubbachups (sp) type thing.
Tea: Small plate of low fat sweet & sour prawns with rice.

And thats it, plus my drinks.

Im such a worrier. :cry:

Hiya, fab weight loss so far!!

Why are you worried about what people's perceptions of you are, do this for you not anyone else, who cares what they think, just think of what you have achieved and all the hard work you have put yourself through.

Im not a bypasser so I dont know if thats enough for you to be eating etc and I also dont know how treats work but dont crucify yourself, you are doing brilliant

Well done
Kate x

You are doing so very well. Incredible! I don't have any real advice for you but I just wanted to say that I hope you feel better ASAP. Very best wishes, Jen x

Wow what a great weight loss. It does'nt seem 2 minutes since you were in there getting it done does it. Don't worry about what others think its you hubby and little one that matters. As long as you're healthy ans happy then thats what matters.Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey.

Aww thanks girls. I am happy with the weight ive lost so far.
I just worry how people think ill look when my weight loss has plateaued (sp). and am i doing things on the right lines to maintain a weight loss.

Stress!!!!!!! lol

Stop beating yourself up hun, you are doing fantastically well:553::553:

Hi
That's a fantastic weight loss to date. I know exactly what you mean about people's perceptions of you, that's partly why i'm having a bypass soon cause i'm sick of people not seeing past the weight i want to lose about 8 stone in total am i going to get there i hope so. By the sounds of it you are sticking to the rules and be very proud of yourself and what people like you and i need to do is learn to stick up a certain amount of fingers to these ignorant people who just don't understand. So you go girl and hold your head up high and whatever your final total is as long as you are happy then that is all that matters. Big Hugs xx

hi thats a briliant weight loss i hope i do as well wen ive had my bypass you should be very proud

Thanks everyone.

I have joined the gym, tho im a bit lax at going at the minute. Trying to motivate myself to go this morning.
I know im doing ok now, just worried if i can maintain it long enough to lose all the weight i need to!!
I really need to stop worrying!! lol xxx

Back