• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

could my crash diet kill me?

cherry

on channel 4 whos watching

Watching here Kelly x

It's good Kell and explains the issue about how important it is to have the correct amount of calories... heart strain etc... so I'm getting something good out of this xxx

im thinking of doing the maple syrup diet - is it nice?

I did it for around four days a few years ago, my friend who is a health fanatic got me a container of it... I found it to be really sweet and sickly... not sure whether it would be suitable for diabetics now either... but it was showing good results on the show tonight and my friend does it to detox her system regularly... It was around £20 quid for the maple syrup when she got it for me.

Good luck everyone xxx

she squeezed them into that top that much they was nearly popping out - i bet she couldnt bend over! hahaha!

i mite try it next week bev - i dont know if i could cut food out all together though, specially not for a long period of time or i mite do it for the last 2 weeks b4 my apointment

Just goes to show... I'm all front just the same and I thought she looked probably as big as the heaviest girl... weight distribution can make a difference evidently... I wish I had a £1 for everytime some one has said to me 'you won't get many of them in a pound'... I just roll my eyes I've heard it so many times... xxx

that woman is not 11 stone!!! id say around 14 if not 15 x

ooo keeley i just said to my hubba id rather eat a dog turd!!! x

11 stone in each boob, yeah! lol

oooo no kel! dog turd?! have you actually tried it then? is it really that nasty?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha pmsl @ jac

I know its jan but is it me or litrally ever channel has something to do with weight loss on! Half ton teen, crash diets, biggest loser etc etc

hahahahahahaha - that has made me propper chuckle, lol

Back