• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who knows best? Fighting the fat. anyone watching?

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
Am watching this on channel 4 just now and the man is irritating the hell out of me already. He needs to learn some tact.

meeee cant believe he said fat people were lazy greedy fat b******* x

o nooooo mods im sooooorry i WONT do that again i forgot!!!! eeeeeek xx

I'm pretty certain that even if he gets results in the short term, it will just go back on again.

I've tried the technique that Shareem is using of associating a favourite food with something awful. Paul Mckenna did it on his cd.

i dont think either will work long term! x

id take a step back, quick shoulder roll show all my teeth in a menacing way then id run up screaming like a wild banshee and rugby tackle him with my mushroom helmet on to the floor and bounce my big fat beeeeeep over that gob of his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id take a step back, quick shoulder roll show all my teeth in a menacing way then id run up screaming like a wild banshee and rugby tackle him with my mushroom helmet on to the floor and bounce my big fat beeeeeep over that gob of his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:8855:

He did say that fat people were greedy lazy fat etc. Unfortunately I'll have to admit that's exactly what I was. I can't deny it. I'm not saying everyone is the same but I was.

He did say that fat people were greedy lazy fat etc. Unfortunately I'll have to admit that's exactly what I was. I can't deny it. I'm not saying everyone is the same but I was.

well that describes me to a tee too, but don't forget the depression / emotional stuff that lies behind it. He didn't seem prepared to look at the reasons behind overeating.

:D lol never saw it but this made me laugh and i soon got the gist. Hope its repeated xxx

Sounds like the kind of programme that would wind me up, wish i'd seen it now :( Fantastic subject for a deep and sometimes heated conversation...

And Mixxy, i never got fat by saying no and going off to aerobics either! I admit it to myself but i wouldn't like a stranger saying it :) x

I watched this last night... except I fell asleep before the end so don't know how it finished. After about 10 minutes though, I wanted to slap that arrogant so&so around his smug face !!! What annoyed me about the programme was that they were each aiming to set the other up to fail and it wasn't really about helping the poor people at all. They were just guinea pigs. That's entertainment I suppose...

hahhahahahahahaha mixxy actually come to think of it, i to was one of those,!!! hmmmmmm id still do what i said to him tho, haha x

Back