• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Could you please help us????

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
Today we have been on the Anti Austerity March in London, we had a great time the weather was fine and we really enjoyed the atmosphere.

Anyway Beth (my daughter) got into the spirit of things and made a great placard, which she entered in an online competition, We are really pleased to say she is in the top ten, so in with a chance of winning a prize.

We need to get as many likes as possible so could you please bolster her 'likes' She hit a topical theme as she was photographed loads of times and was filmed for the news!!

Thanks for your help.

Lizzy

Last edited by a moderator:
done :) x

With the greatest of pleasure!

I've just posted on FB in praise of the march. I would have been there, if only I could. For now all I can do is sign petitions, email MPs, write to relevant authorities, donate to fighting funds, etc.

Thank you for taking action against these unfair, cruel cuts. I hope you get tons of 'likes'!

Thank you it was a great day out, loads of fun and people were friendly and happy to be marching!!!

Back