• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help with a decision please

Morning Steph. Glad to hear GP's appointment went well. As for periods - is that 2 in 2 months you have had now?
I pretty much had (from 12 years old) about 5 my whole life, then as soon as I had my op - literally the month after I bled for a few hours, the next month at roughly same time bled for 1 day and it just got more regular and more days throughout time. It might be that your time is just beginning now due to the shock of surgery your body might just be settling down?
Maybe I should start another thread about this, a Poll maybe to see how womens bodys have reacted to surgery with their periods, just for noseyness sake?
Either way - fingers crossed that within the 8 weeks potential wait - you are rewarded with your period? Oh lucky you lol x

I keep thinking that my body is clicking in but then it mucks up again, thats my gynae history all over though, one minute it seems 'normal' and then the next it mucks up again, its just what my body has always done. I live in hope that it normalises somewhat though.
Yes a poll would be good.
Steph xx

Warning...boobs etc mentioned in this post...TOO MUCH INFO FOR SOME

Well my body would seem to want to be working right, I didnt class last month as a period as it was barely there and for only two or three days, but now I am getting towards the end of the month and this is the part of the month that for those two months when I got the sore boobs etc that all of the soreness started, and its starting again now, the aching in my boobs has started and also the tender nipples, so maybe my body is making more of an effort than I thought, if it does it all again this month then it will mean that for three out of four months my body has done everything that it should do and that can only be a good thing. Excellent.
Steph xx

:D thats what Im thinking.
Even if I cant actually get pregnant without medication then at least I will have a cycle to work around, I never had a cycle for them to work with before, so at least we might have something to work with.
Steph xx

Well I saw my GP. He is lovely, he called the nurses and asked them to do the blood tests there and then and they must have said no because he left the room and he soon came back and said they would do it today and they did, cool, my old GP would never do that.
Anyway, I asked him to send me back to Mrs Langton, we want to give her a chance first, we do know that we can change hospitals if we arent getting the help we need. As I am new to my GP my notes are still mainly in paper form, so he is sorting out the referral, but he has to look it all up first. If I hear nothing within eight weeks or so Ill get back in touch with him about it.
I did think that maybe something was changing, for two months I got totally hormonal and then had a period, then this month I had none of the hormonal stuff and had a period early, it wasnt even more than a tiny bit, so Im taking it that my body is just going to mess up again, its seeming to do what it always does.
I hope that I am proven wrong in all of this, I would just love fate to shut me up and get me pregnant without help.
Steph xx

I got everything crossed for you Steph.
Good luck.

Linski xxxx

Back