• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help i cant remember!!

hopelesscase

Hi everyone im having a complete blank and cant remember the name of the site where you can enter what you have eaten and it works out yr carbs, protien etc. can anyone help me please?

Its for my sister who since being in hospital and loosing her mobility has put 2 stone on. Unfortunately she is eating crap and i was telling her about the site and then had a complete blank as to what its called.

TIA carole x

Hi everyone im having a complete blank and cant remember the name of the site where you can enter what you have eaten and it works out yr carbs, protien etc. can anyone help me please?

Its for my sister who since being in hospital and loosing her mobility has put 2 stone on. Unfortunately she is eating crap and i was telling her about the site and then had a complete blank as to what its called.

TIA carole x

It's myfitnesspal.com

tranquil x

Or foodfocus.co.uk there are a few of them. X x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

How can we survive without 'Myfitnesspal'... it's so brilliant for checking out our nutrients and calories!

A great asset to our respective wls.

Love and hugs xxx

Back